Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spooky Stuff for Spring??

If you have any experience with Spring weather, you should know to expect anything, right?  Certainly here in Houston last week I had thought that Spring was skipping us altogether and we were just jumping straight into Summer.  This week it seems we are getting Spring after all, but looking at my blog today it seems like Autumn has arrived instead!  That's the thing about needlepoint, it's any season, anytime!  My finish photos for this week are from two of my earlier club series, Crazy Patch Boo-nanza, a whole table full of candy corns, courtesy of The Classic Stitch:


From Louise's Needlework, there is this very cute Spooky Owl from my Hoot Hoot series:


This is the first time I've ever seen these finished with little feet and I am just in love with them! So cute!

Hope you like my "seasonal" photos for today, Happy Stitching! 


1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous, Ada. I love your candy corn pieces more each time I see them stitched and finished.

    ReplyDelete