Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Mystery Class at Bedecked & Beadazzled

So happy that Ruth Schmuff has picked another EyeCandy canvas to be the Summer Mystery class at her store, Bedecked & Beadazzled.  To read more about Mystery Classes see my previous blog entry or learn all about them on Ruth's Mystery blog site.

The design for this summer is Garden Party Mod Collage, pictured below.  As you can see it is quite summery in theme and color. 


I designed this canvas to be a companion piece to an earlier Collage design called Heart Blooms Mod Collage: 


It also is a companion design to one of my geometric "Puzzle" canvases, Garden Party Puzzle:



As you can see, I don't lack for inspiration when it comes to this particular color scheme!  I am very excited about this class and hope to be able to attend one of the sessions in person if I can.  If not, I will be taking it from home, as I did with the Christmas Mystery class of my CandyLand Christmas Tree Farm canvas:


 Of course, I don't have this one finished yet, but maybe I'll have it done before the Summer one starts.  That's a long shot though, and it certainly won't keep me from starting a new one!  After all, what stitcher doesn't have more than a few WIPs, right? 


Speaking of WIPs, I will confess that the Tree Farm is not my only unfinished Ruth Mystery class-- here is Harvest Colors Puzzle, which was the Summer Mystery project back in 2010 (yikes, am I admitting that publicly??)  This is Ruth's finished design, mine has a few more stitches to go:



I think you can tell by the pictures above why I am excited to see what Ruth will do with my Collage canvas, she is very inventive and always has a new trick or two up her sleeve.  Be sure to check out the earlier "solved" Mysteries on her page to see what I mean.  And yes, even though the classes are over, you can still sign up to get the full kit and stitch guide so it's never too late to join in the fun. Speaking of,  I better get back to my WIPs now, Happy Stitching!





No comments:

Post a Comment