Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Sneak Peek Time!

Here is a sneak peek of some new designs that will be released next month!

"Marshmallow World" is based on one of my favorite Christmas time songs-- I like Dean Martin's version the best!  

The lyrics:

It's a marshmallow world in the winter
When the snow comes to cover the ground
It's time for play, it's a whipped cream day
I wait for it the whole year around
Those marshmallow clouds being friendly
In the arms of the evergreen trees
And the sun is red like a pumpkin head
It's shining so your nose won't freeze

Oh, it's a yum yummy world made for sweethearts
Take a walk with your favorite girl
It's a sugar date, but if spring is late
In winter it's a marshmallow world


I also love The Wassail Song, with it's chorus of "love & joy come to you, and a Merry Christmas too!"  I imagine the carolers going door to door along this row of festive townhouses.


For the cat lovers, I have nine new designs with a travel theme including passport covers, luggage tags and travel rounds.  Here's a peek at Paris:


More peeks to come before the end of the month, stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment