Thursday, April 13, 2023

More Blogs to Follow!

A while back I shared a few of my favorite needlework related blogs I follow,  here are a couple more I think you'll like:

Melita Stitches 4 Fun:  Melita Glavin is a counted canvas designer and a prolific stitcher who is always trying new things and sharing them on her blog.  Her recent forays into weaving and basket making made for interesting reading.  She keeps her readers up to date on needlework related news and events as well, including American Needlepoint Guild projects.  The best parts are following along with what she's stitching, as well as her own designs and creative process.  

The Copper Fox: I could not resist including this blog, even though it is cross-stitch rather than needlepoint.  It is what I call a "feel-good" blog because it is so cozy and creative and inspiring.  Plus she has kitties, LOL!  Her cross-stitch projects are always beautiful, but I always enjoy her thought process behind what she chooses to stitch.  I enjoy the occasional peeks into her creative spaces too.  There are recipes and home-keeping tips as well, but the best part of all are her Christmas Open House posts, which are all archived on the site.  Take a look, you won't be disappointed!


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about Melita's blog. And I want to thank you for having my blog on your list (Brenda's Needlepoint Studio). You are also on mine.

    ReplyDelete