Friday, July 22, 2022

New Freebie Design - Summer Magnet Tree!

Sharing with you today another free design, the instructions and chart have been posted over to my website and I have some bonus material here in this blog post too!

This is a companion piece to the Magnet Tree I published last year that was designed for Fall & Holiday themed magnets.  This a Summer or even Spring-themed tree that you could create many kind of themed displays with.  


As you can see, I've displayed some of my bird & flower magnets on this one!


I used the same 6" x 8" template from the original tree. This time, the borders are a rick-rack trim and I used overdyed silks on a plain white 18 count mono canvas. Here's the photo before the magnets went on:


Since this tree is the same size as the first one, I could have easily used the same frame again, just an idea if you want to save some space.  If you leave the back of the frame open, you can change out your tree display as often as you like!
 Once again, here is the link to the directions and the stitch charts: 
And here is the link to the original magnet tree I published last year: 







No comments:

Post a Comment