Wednesday, March 10, 2021

New Stitch Monday With Ridgewood Needlepoint!

Ridgewood Needlepoint has one of the very best Needlepoint blogs on the web today, showcasing new canvases, great finishing and each Monday a new Needlepoint stitch!  I am so thrilled to have one of my geometric canvas designs, "Tropical Maze" featured for the latest "New Stitch Monday" series.  

I'm also really happy they are using this design to showcase small but fun stitches.  I am always a little stumped for a small stitch that is also interesting and dynamic.  I can seldom even think of more than a handful of small stitches, so I think this series will become a great reference for those of us who want to add to our library of smaller stitches.  

Here is the link to the blog: https://ridgewoodneedlepoint.com/2021/03/new-stitch-monday-fun-stitches-for-small-areas/     Add their great blog to your reading list so you can follow it regularly, they have a fun new post nearly every day!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment