Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Destination Dallas!

The Destination Dallas wholesale trade show is this weekend and I will be attending for the first time as a vendor!  I am pretty nervous and excited as well!  I have a few new things to show off there, here's a peek at them now:

Birdcage Heart is a painted canvas with stitch guide, the photo really does not convey just how sparkly it really is!



 This is a new cuff bracelet design called Indian Summer:


July 4th Birdhouse is also a painted canvas with guide:



Here it is finished into a cracker ornament:


I also have new versions of my Peacock Party canvas, it is now available as individual peacocks, with and without the background:






2 comments:

  1. very cute
    and oh so full of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Indian Summer cuff! But the colors in all your designs always make me happy.

    ReplyDelete