Saturday, June 6, 2015

Spooky Saturday!

More cutie than spooky really!  I wanted to share two great stitched Halloween designs, the first being from Mary at the Owl Stitchery blog.  She had the fantastic idea of adding a checked border to my Halloween Night Collage.  I love it!  Really sets off the design nicely, I'm kind of wishing I had actually painted a border on the original canvas now!  Great work Mary!  Read more about it on her blog here.


This is my Halloween Sampler Cone stitched by Jennifer T.  Can't wait to see it again when it comes back from finishing rolled up into its cone shape and loaded with goodies and embellishments!


It's needlepoint, so it's never too early to be stitching for Halloween or for Christmas either!  I'm working on a series of ornaments right now.  Happy Stitching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment