Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New Designs For Fall and Winter 2013

Hi all!  I am proud to present to you today my newest designs, now available for order from your favorite needlework store.  

Inspired by my latest design for Needlepoint Now, these Holiday Birdhouses are the first two in a continuing series.  Both measure 4" x 6" on 18 count canvas.   


Halloween Birdhouse


Christmas Birdhouse

I've added two more designs to my Fairy Tales collection. The Princess and the Pea story as told by my favorite little black cat-- yes, she's crossed over from my Kitty collection category!  Measures 6.5" x 8.25" on 18 count.


"Princess" and the Pea

Rapunzel now has her own canvas too, she joins Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella in the collection.  Measures 5.5" x 9.5" on 18 count.


Rapunzel

I've taken two of the ornaments from my large Mod Ornaments canvas and given them two new color schemes, one traditional and another more retro in feel.  Both measure 5.25 x 5.75 on 18.


Mod Ornaments Green


Mod Ornaments Aqua

And as companion pieces to the above, I have two round ornaments featuring yummy peppermints, in matching color schemes.  Both designs are 3.5" in diameter.


Peppermint Ornament Aqua


Peppermint Ornament Green


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like the new additions!  It will be time for more "what's new" before you know it, as I am painting new stuff all the time.  Until then, Happy Stitching!  



3 comments:

  1. Never boring. Always EyeCandy. Thanks for making our heart sing and our fingers want to stitch faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin! Always makes my day to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete