Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stitching Games Update & New Finishes

As you may remember from my last post, I was still wondering what I would stitch for my April Stitching Games clue, "The Seven ____".  Well, Harry Potter came to the rescue and filled in the blank with the "Seven Known Types of Spells", so of course then I stitched her magic wand!  I did it in Basketweave Beading using gold Delica beads and I like the look, but I think now I'll have to replace the beads on her corset as they clash with the beads on the wand.  I'm thinking an orange shade of Fyre Werks will do the trick!


My latest finishing shows offs are this CandyLand Christmas stitched by Marla Muth (check out those candy feet!)


And Judy Gartman has finished yet another Hoot! Hoot! owl, this one in the middle of a cross-country move, no less!  I recently moved halfway across the country and I wasn't even capable of flossing my teeth, let alone picking up a needle and thread, so kudos to you Judy!



Thanks for looking, hope to post again this weekend with some new project pictures, so please stand by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment