Saturday, March 10, 2012

Trunk Show Update

In case you feel like doing a little shopping this weekend, I thought I would update you on the two Trunk Shows I have going on this month. Fellow designer Ruth Schmuff is my distributor, so she sends all of our designs out to two shops each month. Beth's Needlepoint Nook in Louisville, KY is one of our hosts this month:
As you can see, Beth has been busy hanging a LOT of canvases! There's even more photos on her Facebook page. Stop by if you are in the area or give her a call, they do mail order too!

Threads LLC in Charlottesville, VA is our other host this month and Gretchen has developed a class to go along with the show, featuring my Witch Hat Topiary Tree. She went all out and put an amazing amount of detail and fun stitches into this small canvas. She is offering both a Wednesday class and a Saturday class as well. Check out her website for all the details.
Hope you have a fun Shopping & Stitching Saturday, whether you are off to the shops or shopping by phone-- have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Looking awesome my friend, hope all goes well. Your pieces are so much fun to stitch

    ReplyDelete