Tuesday, February 18, 2014

So Many Models!

The gals over at Fancy Stitches in Cleburne, Texas sure do get a lot of stitching done, and boy, have they stitched a lot of my canvases!  Thanks so much ladies, I was perusing your terrific website and was floored not only by the sheer volume of stitched models you have on display in your shop, but how many I recognized as my own designs.  

This is my Witch's Accessories Biscornu, which they have cleverly finished into a box top instead, complete with the cutest little handle!  


This is my Harvest Puzzle, mounted onto a gorgeous tote bag:


Pumpkin Patch-work finished into a very cute little bag:


These are two of my Seasonal Trees that they did as a shop series a couple years ago, I have pictures of the whole set over on my website.


My Witch Hat Scissors Case finished up as a stand up ornament with cute little feet:


I absolutely love how this shop's very talented stitchers have put their own creative spin on everything, making them even better than the originals!  Thanks so much to the team over at Fancy Stitches, be sure to visit if you can or check out their website.  Keep up the great work over there ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment