Friday, October 19, 2012

Summer Into Fall

This blog post title refers to the two new finishes I have to show off today.  We'll take them in seasonal order, firstly, here is my Summer Flower Fields canvas stitched by Beth Briggs:


Beth did a fabulous job stitching this!  I think she managed to make the Tiger Lilies even blingy-er than I did.  I love the finishing too, especially those cute striped feet.  Great job Beth, and thanks for sharing!

Lynda Clark stitched my Hoot Owl and made him part of her gorgeous display for Fall and Halloween on her mantel at home. 


This one has some pretty fancy feet too, they are painted to match the canvas!  Love the little pumpkins on the edges as well.  Lovely work, Lynda, I wish my silk ribbon leaves looked as good as yours!  Thanks so much for showing him off.

And on a Fall note, it is such a great season for stitching.  I hope you all are enjoying yours and finding some time to stitch as well!  


No comments:

Post a Comment