Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Well Done!

It has been a week of "Well done!" for EyeCandy Needleart, with several great new finishes!  First of all, Ruth wrapped up the Garden Party Mystery Class in spectacular style, figuring out a way to do a Trapunto technique in needlepoint.  Look at how puffy she was able to make that center heart!  I don't know how on earth she manages to keep outdoing herself on each Mystery, but she always does.  We are all already looking forward to the next one.






My Floating Hearts purse insert canvas has been beautifully stitched by Alison Kenny Brennan.  I love the stitches she chose:


She also stitched up my Bubbles N' Boxes E-Book cover and this one I think is really spectacular, I want to stitch one like this for myself!


Hope you all love seeing these finishes as much as I do!  Until next time, Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment