Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bits and Pieces

I have a little bit of everything for you today, new fobs, a new finish and a trunk show reminder! 

In my previous blog post, I asked you all to send me your photos of your finished CandyLands.  Mary Susan Muirhead was happy to oblige me with this beauty:



Isn't this sweet?  I just love that shade of pink and the cording is pink too!  Mary and her friend Debbie Fink both took the class and had their pillows finished the same as well.  The finishing is by Pillows by Evelyn in Riverdale, NY.

I recently sent a big batch of scissor fobs off to Ruth Schmuff for the Baltimore TNNA show in September.  Here's a peek at what will be available; if your shop owner is planing to attend, you can ask them to pick something up for you! 











And finally, the Ruth Schmuff/EyeCandy Needleart trunk show is at the Stitching Post in Midland, Texas until September 3rd.  Be sure to stop by if you can!







1 comment:

  1. hi! i have several of your things and love them all - i am like Ruth and love bling. i would like to discuss something with you outside of the blog regarding the beautiful fobs in this post. my email is gndsilverfox@gmail.com would you write me please so i may discuss my questions? thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete