Thursday, June 7, 2012

More Fab Finishing!

I wanted to share today yet another fabulous finish of a CandyLand Christmas Tree Farm canvas.  You can take a look at the other finishes in my previous post here, as well as see photos of the design in progress in my Facebook album here.  This design was the Christmas Mystery Class by Ruth Schmuff and you can review all the lessons on Ruth's Mystery blog.


This one was stitched by Pat Thompson. She sent it to Marlene's Custom Pillows in San Francisco for finishing.  I love the previous ones finished in aqua blue, but this one done in orange and pink is just amazing I think!




Here is another EyeCandy design finished by Marlene's-- it is my Floating Hearts design that was published in Needlepoint Now:




Love the choice of colors on this one too.  Be sure to drop by Marlene's website to check out the photos of other finishing as well!  And please do send me pictures of your own EyeCandy projects, I would love to share them here on my blog.  Happy Stitching!  

No comments:

Post a Comment