Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Stitching Games 2015 Challenge "Princess" and the Pea

I joined the Stitching Games (now in its third year) at the end of January with this canvas, "Princess" and the Pea.  Hoping all those mattresses will give me plenty of stitching options over the next few months!


Here are the two sections I've stitched so far, to complete the January and February clues:



Just the green/pink dot mattress and the famous pea itself so far, so I have plenty of canvas left to stitch the rest of my clues.

If you have not signed up yet, it's not too late as KB extended registration time for another month.  Come see what all the fuss is about here: Stitching Games 2015

1 comment:

  1. Aha! I got real contentment walking through this super colorful page. The gaming challenge for princess mentioned is really awesome and images look super cute. Love it in a word. 그래프사이트

    ReplyDelete