Monday, April 9, 2012

April's Trunk Shows

I have two trunk shows out this month and hopefully you may be near enough to one or the other to stop in and see the canvases and stitched models in person. If not, there is always the fun of internet and phone shopping as well. Shops are happy to do mail order, plus you get the special trunk show pricing too. I don't live very near any shops myself so this is how I do most of my own stash enhancing!


The French Knot in beautiful Savannah, Georgia is one of this month's shops. How I wish I could have hand delivered this show! I've been to Savannah only once and I fell in love it. The shop is fantastic, look how they have displayed their threads by color! If you are not lucky enough to live there, check the website and be sure to peruse the lovely shop blog as well.


Next up is wonderful Ridgewood Needlepoint in New Jersey. This is a colorful and very well stocked shop that offers both classes and casual stitch groups. They have an impressive selection of books and canvases as well as a great wall of threads. Be sure to follow their blog for the day to day goings on.


Just a couple of photos of the models and canvases you will be likely to see in the shows:



Both shows will end on April 30th. Hope you will get a chance to stop by one of these shops, either in person or online. Please check my website for dates and locations of future trunk shows and of course check back here on the blog as well. Happy shopping and happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment