Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Time for EyeCandy's Summer Freebie!

June is here already and here at EyeCandy that means a new Freebie charted design to kick off your summer stitching.  I've designed another 4 x 7 size insert for those fun acrylic box purses, similar to the one I did last year for the Fall freebie, you can see that one by clicking HERE.

This time the design is fast to stitch, easy to personalize and very sparkly! Choose your favorite shade of Watercolors, your favorite metallics and some sequins for extra sparkle.  Here's what I used:

Canvas - 8 x 11 sized piece of 18 count white mono

Threads:  Watercolors 086 Tahiti, Kreinik #8 Braid 002HL, FyreWerks FT14 & Petite Very Velvet V601 for my monogram. 

Sequins: sizes 10mm and 5mm, both in gold.

The chart is available on my website, just click HERE.  The chart shows the left hand side of the design and the framed area to place your initial in, the right hand side of the design is a mirror image of the left.  Pick your own lettering for the monogram, something about 15 to 18 threads tall will fit perfectly. 


Hope you will have fun stitching this design!  Please feel free to share your photos with me, I'd love to see what you'll come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment