Tuesday, October 11, 2022

New Freebie for Halloween, Fall & All!

Here's a new free project for you that I hope you'll enjoy!  I wanted to design something for those cute clear acrylic purses that are so popular now.  I wanted it to be seasonal, since it's so easy to change out the canvas in these purses, you can make a canvas for every occasion! This one is themed for Halloween, but you can easily customize it for Fall or Thanksgiving.  Another idea that I'd love to see you try is pick your own favorite colors and stitch your initials where the buttons are currently placed.  I can't wait to see what you'll do with this one!

Some additional info on my version, the Jack O Lantern and Candy Corns are buttons are from Susan Clarke Originals, to see her website click HERE.

The chart for this design is on my website, click HERE. You'll find some other free designs there too!

Finally, the details: I used 18 count Sandstone canvas, all threads used are a single strand.  The design stitches out to 4" x 7", which seems to be the standard size for these purses. 






No comments:

Post a Comment