Wednesday, March 8, 2017

It's a Party!

It's a Peacock Party that is! There are now two great stitch guides for this canvas, the latest one was created by Sharon Quick:


I think this is so fabulous!  Lots of bling and fun stitches and did I say bling??  I have seen the actual stitch guide too and it is extremely high quality-- color pictures and numbered stitch graphs along with easy to read clear instructions.  If you would like to order a stitch guide for yourself, contact Sharon on her Facebook page.
Robin King also has a guide for this design, and sadly I don't have a photo because I am the model stitcher for it and I haven't finished it, bad on me!  Not for lack of fun, just lack of time!  Robin's guide is also excellent and loaded with fun techniques, to order email her at creativecats@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment