Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The 7 Day Needlepoint Challenge

I don't know who came up with the 7 Day Needlepoint Challenge, but it has really taken Facebook by storm lately.  A friend challenges another friend to post photos of their completed needlepoint every day for 7 days, then that friend challenges another, and well it goes on and on, chain letter style.  It has been great for me to see my designs appear, both older items, new ones and one or two that I barely recognized!  Here are a few of my faves:

This is Ann L's Purr More Hiss Less, with brilliant finishing by West Coast:


This is Pastel Puzzle, stitched by Beth S. and she changed so many of the colors I almost didn't recognize it!  I love what she did, it is the most creative stitch of one of my designs I have ever seen!


This is Harvest Puzzle stitched by Diane G. and finished in a Stirling folio.  I'm so sad Stirling is gone, they had colors that were perfect for my line!


CandyLand Christmas Trees stitched by Marla M. and finished with that wonderful West Coast finishing. (You know it is West Coast when you see those darling custom made feet!)


Garden Party Heart stitched by Mary J.  That gold frame is exactly what I would have chosen and those pink and green mats!  To die for!


Hope this challenge thing keeps on going for a while, it has been fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment