Sunday, March 1, 2015

Spring Fox is Here!

Even if Spring is still far away (even here in Texas) at least we have this little Spring Fox to cheer us up!  This is another great stitch by Caroline D., who's stitching you last saw here on the blog when she stitched the Winter Fox.  For that one, if you recall, she had a matching fox magnet, a fox snap tray and even a fox dress!  I don't know if she did that again with this fox, but I do notice she gave this little girl a very cute little bow on her head, so sweet!

Hope this help chase away those winter blues!  Happy Stitching!






5 comments:

  1. OKay, not sure if this just deleted my previous post, but i have to tell you i love the bow!! I will be copying you! Yu are so inspirational! What technique did you use for your roses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I'm not the one who gets the credit for either, the stitch guide is by Ruth Schmuff and the gal who stitched it came up with the bow idea. If you have the canvas, the stitch guide should have come with it-- check with whoever you purchased it from.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it all from ruth the day I saw it. Then I got the other 3 lol. The roses In the guide are gathered and I wasn't a huge fan- this is great and will help me finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got it all from ruth the day I saw it. Then I got the other 3 lol. The roses In the guide are gathered and I wasn't a huge fan- this is great and will help me finish!

    ReplyDelete