Thursday, November 30, 2023

EyeCandy's Winter Freebie - Shimmer Tree

The Holiday season is upon us and so it's time for a NEW freebie chart for you!  I hope you will enjoy stitching this year's Christmas Tree design.  I think this one is sparklier than ever!

I used Fuzzy Stuff and FyreWerks, but as always, feel free to choose your own threads. Everything is stitched with a single strand.  You should be able to find sequins and beads similar to mine at your local craft or needlework store if not from your own stash.   The canvas is a 9 x 9 piece of 18 count white mono.

The chart is a PDF download available on my website, just click HERE. The chart shows 8 rows of the repeating design, my stitched model is 11 rows. You can stitch as many or as few rows as you like of course.  I didn't chart the tree trunk but it is centered at the bottom of the tree once you have completed all the rows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment