Friday, June 27, 2014

More Fox Stitch Guides!

Ruth Schmuff has written guides for and kitted up my other two fox designs too-- here is a look at the Summer Fox:


I am really loving those variegated silks on the bottom left-- someone hurry and stitch this one, I want to see what those will look like!!

Last but not least (and my personal favorite of the four) is the Spring Fox:


More gorgeous silks for this one, plus look at the silk ribbon/sequin combo for the flowers-- those will be gorgeous!

Meanwhile, at least one person is already stitching up a storm on the Winter Fox-- this is Caroline's progress so far:


I really like the fur, which is all in Very Velvet.  She's saving the best for last-- the snowflake embellishments!  Looks like she will be done in no time!  Stay tuned for updates, and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment