Saturday, January 4, 2014

Market Week Miscellany!

Happy New Year!! Hope your holiday season was a great one!  Mine was pretty busy, since in addition to all the holiday activities I have been preparing for the upcoming TNNA market in San Diego, as well as trying to decide on a canvas for the 2014 Stitching Games over on Stitcherie.  Maybe things will slow down a little in February, I hope!

Before I get to that stuff, I have a cute finish to show off.  Linda from the blog "Split the Needles" posted her finished "Fred" recently and it came out super cute!  This is my Peeky Kitty canvas with a lot of creative enhancement by Linda and Susan Portra.  Great work ladies, and thanks for sharing!




Next, this is the canvas I am considering stitching for this year's Stitching Games.  It's one of my own designs, the Witch's Garden Collage.  I anticipate a busy year, so I thought I had better kill two birds and get some model stitching done at the same time!




Lastly, here is a sort-of preview of what will be new in my Winter 2014 collection.  My little "Cardinal Joy" canvas from last winter's collection was a big hit, so I'm adding three companion pieces, "Love", "Merry" and "Bright".  Pop in back here next week to check them out!



Until next time, Happy Stitching!





1 comment:

  1. Ada's new Love, Merry & Bright are soooo cute! They'll be available soon.

    ReplyDelete